Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is all set to step into the ring on September 12, 2015 against Andre “The Beast” Berto in his so-called last fight to prove once again to the boxing world that he is simply the best in the sport of boxing. The Potshot Boxing (PSB) Pound 4 Pound list for the month of September of 2015 still has Mayweather as the number one pound 4 pound fighter in the sport to the surprise of no one.
Potshot Boxing’s (PSB) Pound 4 Pound list for the month of September of 2015 has not changed from the month of August of 2015. I still feel that the top 10 fighters in the sport are the fighters that are below on the list.
Check out the Potshot Boxing’s (PSB) Pound 4 Pound list for the month of September 2015. Feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of this post giving your opinion on which fighters you feel should be on Potshot Boxing’s (PSB) Pound 4 Pound list.
- Floyd “Money” Mayweather, Jr., (48-0-0, 26 wins by knockout)
- Andre “S.O.G.” Ward, (28-0-0, 15 wins by knockout)
- Wladimir “Dr. Steelhammer” Klitschko, (63-3-0, 53 wins by knockout)
- Manny “PacMan” Pacquiao, (57-6-2, 38 wins by knockout)
- Sergey “Krusher” Kovalev, (28-0-1, 25 wins by knockout)
- Gennady “GGG” Golovkin – (Cash Cow Alert), (33-0-0, 30 wins by knockout)
- Guillermo “The Jackal” Rigondeaux, (15-0-0, 10 wins by knockout)
- Roman “El Chocolatito” Gonzalez, (43-0-0, 37 wins by knockout)
- Saul “Canelo” Alverez – (Cash Cow Alert!), (45-1-1, 32 wins by knockout)
- Miguel “Junito” Cotto, (40-4-0, 33 wins by knockout)
Fighters that are in the conversation to make Potshot Boxing’s Pound for Pound List:
Terence “Bud” Crawford – (Cash Cow Alert!)
Timothy “Desert Storm” Bradley
– Cash Cow Alert – These are fighters who are close to becoming Super Pay-Per-View draws in boxing!
For more boxing news and articles continue to visit www.potshotboxing.com. If you like this post and other’s from Potshot Boxing, feel free to spread the word to your favorite social media channels with your friends and family!! Potshot Boxing – “Boxing news and article bites for all walks of life.”